You don’t need to be related to benefit from our Family Membership.
Whether you are family, a couple or just friends, all you need are at least two people (one of whom must be over 16 years old) to benefit from YMCA’s Family Membership and save 20% on membership fees.
The Family Membership saving of 20% can be applied to any of our individual membership types.
Exercising with family is an enjoyable way to maintain physical activity and make exercise a part of everyday life.
Plus you’ll enjoy all of the benefits of our fair and flexible membership options.
100% committed to improving your health and happiness, we make it easy and affordable for your family to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- There is no limit to numbers within a Family Membership.
- At least one member of the family must have an adult membership.
- The membership is available on direct debit payments only, and the debit must take place from the one bank/credit account.
- If members are also eligible for a restricted (off peak) or a concession membership, a further saving of 20% applies.
- The Family Membership is available with most YMCA memberships; ask in the centre for more information.
- The 20% saving applies to the debit fee only.
- To be eligible for the Family Membership, all family members must be members of the same YMCA managed centre.
- When more than one child is booked into Aquatic Education Lessons and they are not linked with a family, each child receives a 5% discount.
Further terms and conditions are available at the customer service desk.